Terms and Conditions
Our calculator has been designed to be used for guidance only; professional advice should be sought from a Gas Safe registered installer. Whilst every effort has been made to ensure the accuracy of the information contained in our documentation, the content is naturally subject to change and we cannot guarantee its accuracy or currency. We reserve the right to make changes to the information in the document without notice. We do not accept any liability for any direct, indirect, incidental or consequential losses arising from the infringement of any third party rights in relation to any material in this document.
Vaillant will adequately endeavor to ensure that this website will contain exact and valid information. We however do not assume liability for or guarantee the up-to datedness, correctness and completeness of the information made available or the suitability of this information for a specific purpose.
All information is made available “as it is”. Vaillant does not assume the responsibility for technical inexactness and typographic errors or gaps in the contents of this website. The information on this website can be changed or newly designed without previous announcement and without obligation.
- The different companies in the Vaillant Group offer you on some pages of this website information about products which cannot be received in certain countries. Brand names which are used for a specific product can deviate from those shown on this site in certain countries.
- Some of the products which are shown on the website can be admitted or accepted in certain countries with various limitations for the sales or the use by the state authorities. None of the information on this site is offered with the intention of giving you technical advice or instructions on the correct use of Vaillant products.
- Information which Vaillant publishes in the World Wide Web can offer reference or cross-reference to Vaillant products, programs or services which have not yet been announced or cannot yet be received in your country. Such references do not mean that Vaillant has the intention of offering these products, programs or services in your specific country.
- Please ask your local Vaillant representative for information on the products, programs and services which you can receive in your country.
- Vaillant GmbH is not liable for damages which result from the use of the website.
- By no means is Vaillant GmbH or its subsidiaries liable to third parties for any damages, neither direct, indirect, as a special case, as a result, as a punitive damage or otherwise, for any use of the website or its contents or the missing possibility of using the website or its contents.
- This includes without limitation any damage or lost profit, interruption of business activities, loss of a program or other data on your data processing system, or another damage. Also if Vaillant is informed about the possibility of such damage, the liability on the part of Vaillant is excluded.
- It is you duty to take suitable caution measures in order to ensure that whatever you do is free from damaging elements like viruses, worms, Trojan horses.
- This website can contain hyperlinks to websites which do not belong to Vaillant. We would like to point out that Vaillant neither controls nor can influence the contents of these websites.
- Vaillant GmbH and its subsidiaries assume no responsibility for a website which belongs to a third party and to which you find access through the Vaillant website.
The contents of this website is copyright protected by
© Vaillant GmbH
Berghauser Str. 40
D-42859 Remscheid, Deutschland
and its subsidiaries. All rights are protected. All texts, pictures, graphics, audio, video and animation files, brand names and other contents of this website underlies the copyright and other laws for the protection of intellectual property. You may not change, copy, distribute, sell, rent, use, supplement or utilize in another manner without the previous written permission.
- You can however for your private, non-commercial use read, copy, print out, store and distribute any material which Vaillant publishes on this website. Changes in the contents of the website are explicitly excluded from this.
- Press releases as well as other documents, photographs and graphics which are released for publishing can be used under the premises that Vaillant is named as the source for the used information in the press publications.
If you want to use material from our website for other purposes, please discuss this with us: firstname.lastname@example.org
The following copyright information must appear on each copy of the contents of this website or a part of it:
Copyright © 2007 Vaillant GmbH
All rights protected
Unless indicated differently, all brands which are shown on Vaillant websites underlie the brand rights of Vaillant GmbH or one of its subsidiaries. This includes all main brands of Vaillant, among others:
- VAILLANT, ATMOBLOCK, ATMOTEC, CALORMATIC, CIRCO, COMBI-GEYSER, EXOMAX, ECOTEC, EUROBLOCK, EXZELLENZ (picture / word mark), GEYSER, GASTECH (picture / word mark), GEYSER, MAG, PEMELA, SINE, TURBO, TURBOTEC, TWISTAIR, VAILLANT IDEEN FÜR WÄRME(picture / word mark), VAITRONIC, WITTE, their type signs, company logos and picture marks (rabbit, rabbit with writing VAILLANT, rabbit with writing VAILLANT GEYSER, workman rabbit).
None of these brands may be used for any purpose without the previous written approval of Vaillant. Contact us: email@example.com
We welcome your contacting us. We would like to point out that your contribution will be treated as non-confidential and that we can use any ideas, concepts, knowledge or techniques which are contained in your contribution for any purpose free of charge and we can make this information accessible unlimitedly to third parties.
On this please read our information on data protection.